Q & A
Make a phone call
If you use Hangouts to make a phone call with a Google Voice account, it will show your Google Voice number.
- On your computer, go to Hangouts at hangouts.google.com or in Gmail.
- Click the Call tab .
- In the search box, type a phone number or name. To enter an international country code, click the menu or type it into the search box (for example, +55 for Brazil).
- Click the phone number or person's name that you want to call.
- To enter an extension, click the Dialpad .
- To end a call, close the Hangout window, or click End call . The call will also end if you run out of calling credit.
👋 1 Welcome & Basics
- Hello! Google Classroom Overview and Walkthrough of Recording Videos (video of me introducing people to this platform (Google Classroom) and briefly explaining both the style and the how-to of recording a video for your students)
- Learning Continuity Plans from Lower School Head and Middle School Head (Google Docs, sorry these are internal documents for now. It includes expectations of teacher work and interactions, schedule of the day (already covered that above in this post), and resources)
- Screen Recording Essentials (iOS and macOS)
- Screen Recording iOS Help Page
- Screen Recording macOS Help Page
🏫 2 Google Classroom (MS Communication)
🎥 3 Google Meet (video chat)
Degrees and Certifications: