Dear Parents and Guardians,
The Selma Unified School District fosters a culture that promotes the health, safety, and well-being of students, staff, and parents. In an effort to continuously support this commitment, the district has made an agreement with Care Solace.
Care Solace is uniquely equipped as a virtual mental health support resource. Their proprietary web-based tool makes it easy to connect with vetted mental healthcare resources and providers in the community.
The Care Solace operations are running as usual and are available to help our community. If you or a family member is experiencing anxiety, stress, depression, or other mental health conditions triggered by the current pandemic, we encourage you to utilize their free services to help access vetted mental health care resources.
Care Solace has for you to utilize to reduce your exposure to COVID-19.
Their Care Concierge is a virtual resource that is available 24/7 by phone, email, text or video chat.
- Assistance is available in English and Spanish.
- Make care appointments for anyone that has a connection to our school district.
- Virtual therapy to connect families with a therapist online. This service allows you to have sessions in the comfort of your home and reduce the risk of exposure to the virus.
- Experts in navigating health insurance, wait times, and availability.
As the impact of COVID-19 evolves, we will continue to monitor this dynamic situation and share updates as they become necessary.
We wish you good health and peace during this stressful time.
A SIMPLE, FAST AND SAFE TOOL FOR DRUG AND MENTAL HEALTH HELP. THE MOST TRUSTED COMMUNITY OF CARE.
WE WILL HAND DELIVER THE RIGHT OPTIONS THAT CAN HELP YOU RIGHT NOW FOR:
- Obsessive Compulsive
- Trauma & stress
- Feeding & eating
- Disruptive, impulse control
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Marital counseling
YOU CAN GET HELP VIA:
Therapy, hospitalization, residential inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, detox centers or day treatment.
Children, adolescents, adults and seniors