Welcome to Washington Elementary’s After School Program for all students grades K-1st! We are very excited to have the opportunity to serve you and your children. In our program, your child can participate in a number of online enrichment activities and receive homework help.
One of the most exciting things about the program is the clubs we offer. We provide your child with the opportunity to learn skills in music, writing, language, sports and many more areas! We offer different clubs throughout the year.
You can learn more about our program here.
Our online day follows this schedule for the 2020-2021 School Year:
Ms. Lorena Villasano – Site Lead
- Increase Academic achievement by helping the most in need.
- Involve/Communicate more with parents.
- Provide more educational and fun activities.
- Develop good leaders/tutors.
- Build up a strong teamwork between the Site Lead and tutors.
- Communicate more with parents and teachers.
Now Accepting Applications for the 2020-2021 School Year!
- Help students better understand their own learning.
- Recognize, understand, and motivate students.
- Help Students Reach Their Goals…One Step at a Time.